This is my very first blog EVER! I am a little nervous to tell you the truth. But here it goes.
What I would love to bring to you are ways to help you have less stress in your life, and open communication about ways to just have a fuller, happier life.
I am a relationship coach (a newly certified one) and will be offering ideas on how to improve relationships, communication and well just about anything that involves communicating. Just Sayin'...
I hope you enjoy and thank you for taking the time to read it.
So I felt that this is very important because we are so hard on ourselves. It takes work, but you can do it. We need to be kinder to ourselves and truly learn to love ourselves. When you start being able to do that, I mean truly feel the love, you will be amazed at how much better you start to feel. Trust me, I know.... been there... I know you can do it!
1. Stop all negative chatter, allow yourself to make mistakes, don't beat yourself up over and over (negative chatter also includes calling yourself names).
2. Learn affirmations, and repeat them to yourself. Like for example, I am worthy of love and respect, I believe in myself and my abilities etc...
3. Learn how to be assertive so you won't feel like you are being taken advantage of (I will have a printable on what being assertive looks like)
4. Learn how to treat yourself like a really good friend.
5. We are all unique, learning to love the complete person, even what we may consider our imperfections, try looking through kinder eyes, and a more loving heart
6. Allow yourself to have you time, this is really important!
7. The only one to compare yourself to, is you.
8. Tell yourself that you are enough!
9. Appreciate yourself, even the small stuff
10. You matter, respect yourself, so others will as well
I would love to know what you do for you, please feel free to share, thank you!